Ordering & Shipping information - D&T
VHS Slapper tape is now in colour!
Fear not! VHS will clean back up to brand new no matter the colour of your tape or the the amount of chain oil you managed to cover it in.
- New 70mm wide base that will now wrap around your chainstay for added protection and sound damping
- Malleable silicone rubber that will easily mold to the shape of your frame.
- UV resistant
- Quieter, the new update to our design have now made our air bubbles softer without compromise to durability
Length - 350mm
Width - 70mm
Height - 10mm
Already loved by some of the worlds fastest racers, VHS is the ultimate in sound dampening for your bike.
US / CAD shipping starts from $5
- Remove your existing chainstay protection. This includes frame protection products.*
- Give the chainstay a really good clean to remove any grunge or old adhesive. Finish it off with some isopropyl alcohol to get things squeaky clean. Avoid using household cleaners as they often contain silicone which will prevent the adhesive from sticking properly.
- Test the length of VHS and trim to size if required
- Peel the backing tape and apply even, firm pressure while attaching the VHS tape to the bike.
- Leave it to set for at least 30 mins before riding, and up to 6 hrs if you'll be heading out into wet conditions.
- Offcuts can be great for use in other small areas
* More information on our instruction page.